See job description for details
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Project Manager
to join our team at NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you! Responsibilities
The ideal profile should have/ possess
- Oversee the data migration activities.
- Provide leadership for the project team to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and host the regular project status update meetings with the stakeholder.
- Monitor and report on project status regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables.
• Tertiary qualification in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or ICT area OR equivalent experience.
• Significant Project Management experience in the ICT industry. (2 years or more).
• Data Migration background for the past 2 years
• Intermediate level of competency in MS Office suite of products.
• Intermediate level of MS Project and/or other project planning tools.
• Certification against a recognized project management standard (PMP, PRINCE II, CITPM).