Project Manager, Client Due Diligence Projects
- SGD170000 - SGD220000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Project Delivery Manager to be responsible for the delivery of Client Due Diligence (CDD) project within their Retail Banking Business.
Title: Project Manager, CDD Projects
On behalf of an international bank, we are looking for a Project Delivery Manager to be responsible for the delivery of Client Due Diligence (CDD) project within their Retail Banking Business.
- Responsible for the delivery both process changes and system changes for CDD
- Create and maintain implementation plan, with close monitoring and control on time, schedule, cost and quality, etc
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling, and mitigating risks and issues to the project. Also, have an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm and the role the individual plays in managing them
- Raise all material issues and risks to the relevant stakeholders and project governance forums
- Execute the responsibilities of the role and implement the project according to the Bank's project management standards
- Experience of a full CDD platform implementation from inception to go live, ideally across countries
- Experience of Anti Money Laundering or other similar regulatory initiatives
- Experience of Retail Banking will be an advantage
- PMI Certification (i.e. CAPM, PMP, PgMP, PfMP)
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail with Business Heads, Frontline, Middle Office/Operations Risk, Legal & Compliance (L&C), Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), etc.
- Highly developed written communication skills, including a proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact Veo Nguyen at +65-6818 3133, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1434539