Xpand is looking for a Project Manager who has experience working on big data technologies and is open for a 1 months Contract Role
Xpand is looking to hire a Project Manager for a 12 months extendable contract role Banking/Insurance background preferred.
What Will You Do:
- Own and be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, meeting requirements and within allocated budget.
- Manage project lifecycle, from requirement, design, technical construction, testing, acceptance, training, documentation and implementation, in accordance with the organization Project Management Process and Methodology.
- Participate in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, preparation of high level project plan with project timeline and resource requirements, and staffing and organization of project team.
- Plan, coordinate and communicate project plan, timeline and activities to the project team. • Work closely with the group of key business owners and source systems SMEs, IT Risk & compliance, IT Security, QA on the agreed project objectives.
- Monitor and track progress of projects and stay on top of the projects to ensure smooth execution. Manage and coordinate project deliverables, ensuring their quality and configuration management.
What Will You Need:
- Min 10 years of experience in managing IT projects and software/application development lifecycles, Scrum Certified.
- Strong delivery management experience, with proven track records in managing and steering projects towards smooth execution and on time delivery.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with passion for making data-driven decisions.
- Experience in use of project management and collaboration tools is required (E.g. Microsoft Project, Confluence, Jira Software, Kanban Boards, etc.)
- Knowledge of big data platforms and tools is required E.g. Hortonworks, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, etc
- Knowledge of technology, tools and process related to data governance, master data management and data lineage is required.
- A working understanding of Cloud computing, Data Science, and/or Machine Learning. Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with current topics in big data / data analytics such as natural language processing, complex event processing, machine learning, computer vision, deep learning, supervised or unsupervised skills, OpenCV, tensorflow, dockers container management is desired
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )