Project Manager (Bank/ East/ Up to $12k)
- Contract, Full time
- Kelly Services (S) Pte Ltd - Specialist Recruitment , EA Licence No: 01C4394
- 17 May 19
My client is a world renowned bank in the global industry with a growing presence over 160 countries. As a result of their continual growth, our client is looking for candidates to join them as a Project Manager.
- Review current process and re-engineer the process in-line with risk & control standards of the bank.
- Oversee daily production reconciliation activities, deputy to Section Head.
- Design and drive establishment of risk landscapes/capacity management dashboards for risk and control/demand management purposes.
- Transform manual reconciliations onto strategic reconciliation platform to achieve standardization, controls and efficiency and eliminate manual efforts.
- Conduct feasibility study and propose best approach on transformation methodology.
- Manage & set project milestones and ensure Key Performance Indicators are on track
- Working with stakeholders on new reconciliation build requirements and solicit their buy-in
- Liaise with Technology partner on data and reports transformation requirements, testing and implementation.
- Adopting agile methodology, develop user stories, manage product backlogs and prioritization.
- Provide support to Monthly Balance Sheet Substantiation process sign-off.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in banking operations and project management with Agile
- Strong collaboration, coordination and facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with different stakeholders effectively
- Well versed in MS Excel and Analytical tools
- 6 months contract renewable
- Location: East
- Up to $12k depending on experience and credentials
EA License No. 01C4394 • RCB No. 200007268E • EA Registration No. R1433710 (CHIAM YI LIN)
By submitting your curriculum vitae or personal data to us in connection with your job application, you
withdraw your consent, please drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
All resumes and personal particulars sent to the aforementioned email address will Not be attended to
as the address is not for job application purposes.