Project Manager, AVP
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Project Manager, AVP
- Provide governance to the portfolio of business projects requested within the ASEAN region, facilitating decisions on priority and resourcing with Senior Management
- Establish relationships with all stakeholders to ensure the right engagement and alignment is achieved on the project portfolio against local, regional and global goals.
- For individual projects
- Act as Project Manager, documenting and overseeing the development and execution of the Project Plan, including supporting artefacts (i.e. dashboards, test plans etc.) for each initiative.
- Ensure Project Plans identify and address all known risk items.
- Ensure appropriate & timely escalation of critical issues to key stakeholders.
- Manage the project team and project governance, including reporting to key stakeholders such as Steering Committees, Joint Steering Committees, and sub Working Groups.
- Focus on best practice "Change Management" techniques
Skills / Experience
- Proven track record in Project Management within their prior roles.
- People management experience
- A detailed knowledge of fund accounting (and related services) and custody concepts is desirable
- A demonstrated ability to perform project analysis to ensure an accurate & thorough understanding of the project's requirements, timeframes, risks and alternatives
- Excellent communicate skills and confidence with dealing with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Presentation skills; being able to present ideas effectively to an audience (internal &/or external)
- An ability to identify, resolve and escalate critical project issues
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team
- Results Orientated
- Good MS Power Point, Word, Excel skills
- Knowledge of MS Project and Visio
- Degree qualified
- Financial Services background, including custody, accounting &/or back office administration