- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 Dec 17
Project Manager (1-Year Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Work with Retail Analytics & Data Project Director to build & enhance data platforms to...
- Enable transition to a differentiated client-focussed retail business.
- Enhance ability to direct the right conversations, at the right times through the right channels.
- Enable sustainable growth in the retail client business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- As Business Project Manager, lead the design, development and execution of real time offers for Retail markets
- Collaborate and lead cross functional project team (including technology, finance & compliance) to implement solution- Manage delivery within established financial and timeline constraints.
- Design and lead implementation of contact policies, contact tracking, opportunity tracking, outcomes tracking, channel affinity, test & learn (across offers, pricing, scripts, channels, contact times)
- Act as change agent to evangelize and facilitate the adoption of new process
- Act as Subject Matter expert to the users , clarify queries and provide training if required
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Technology, Statistics or Economics) from a leading institution.
- Strong understanding of data in banking domain
- Strong technology project portfolio and project management skills.
- Proven leadership track record driving business performance and securing sponsorship of senior stakeholders.
- Experience in solutions using technologies such as Hadoop/Hive/Hbase/NoSQL
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities while executing on numerous deliverables simultaneously
- 8+ years' experience in similar roles.
- Broad understanding of retail banking
- Thought leadership - able to create, rationalise and organise
- Strong leadership, people management & development skills
- Strong Influencing and networking skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.