Project Manager - Physical Security
This role is working for a leading international technology company and the overall objective of the role involves leading new physical security technology projects end to end. The role will be required to work across internal organizations, build consensus, define key milestones, and manage projects. The Position:
- Understanding business requirements from stakeholders as they relate to physical security needs.
- Researching enterprise security hardware and software products to understand capabilities.
- Bringing new hardware/software in for pilots.
- Work with QA teams to assist with testing hardware and software products.
- Act as the liaison and point of contact for both internal and cross-functional teams.
- Create project plans and builds consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Support management through project planning and coordination to meet commitments on time and within resource limitations.
- With client and management approval, assist with the determination of requirements, priorities and monitoring of progress.
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to provide status updates.
- Ability to effectively communicate and/or drive requirements regarding development and enhancement to those systems/hardware/manufacturers
- Understanding of security or IT solution architecture preferred
- 5+ years of prior Project Management experience
- Experience with Access Control, VMS, and enterprise camera systems
- Knowledge and exposure to physical security hardware/software products
- Vendor management experience
For more information you can email Amanda Lim
in our Singapore office on Amanda.Lim@TEKsystems.com
quoting Job Reference 5236314
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/8XjJVQ/project-manager-physical-security-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14739163 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544