- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Project Manager - Payments Venture
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Project Manager - Payments VentureRewiring the DNA in Banking
SC Ventures (SCV) spearheads the bank's innovation across the Group. Included in SCV's mandate will be to invest in FinTech's and other start-up companies, promote rapid testing and implementation of new business models. SCV will work with businesses and functions across the Group in three key areas of eXellerator, investments, and ventures
This role sits within the Venture unit which sponsors and oversees new disruptive technology ventures that are wholly or partially owned by Standard Chartered. It seeks projects that amplify the bank's core strengths or where the bank can support a venture in a strategic way.
This role is to be housed in a newly created joint venture focused on payments in the e-commerce space - challenging the way we look at multi-channel, multi-currency, multi-market payments.
The Role Responsibilities
The Project Manager has overall responsibility for end to end ownership of the Venture's operational efficiency. From conception to implementation to adoption, the Project Manager will be an extension of the Venture Lead and a trusted delivery champion.
• Define success metrics for the initiative
• Defining requirements with inputs from stakeholders
• Defining test scenarios based on the requirements
• Manage end to end implementation with the technology team
• Completion of testing basis use cases
• Handle launch with internal and external communication
• Track adoption and run campaigns to improve adoption
• Circulate project related MIS to management on progress
• Circulate adoption related MIS to management tracking performance against the benchmarks
Our Ideal Candidate
• Stakeholder Management
• Strong communication skills
• Microsoft Office, especially excel
• Technical and inquisitive nature
• Ability to resolve the expected changes and unexpected issues within program timelines
• Strong sense of ownership towards delivering the result
If you have a razor-sharp focus on building disruptive business models that create optionality, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply now to join this exciting Venture.