- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 Jan 18
Project Manager - Legal & Compliance Technology
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
A) Project execution
1. Primary face-off to Singapore based FCC Product Management team who will prioritise the pipeline of demand flowing into the book of work tracked via FCC change portal.
2. Deliver Transaction Monitoring Book of Work working with a team of BA's, Development Leads and Developers in addition to vendor staff based in Chennai, Singapore, KL and London.
3. Ensure that bank-wide application and data architecture principles are followed, and that strong data disciplines (sourcing, lineage, profiling, etc) are integrated into project execution and continuous maintenance of L&C technology estate
4. Ensure that projects are delivered within current SDF framework methodologies and governance standards by working with PMO and Change management functions
B) Defect identification, analysis and remediation
1. Conduct periodic reviews of system architecture, usage, capacity, data lineage and quality, interfaces, system monitoring and controls etc to ensure that they remain Fit for Purpose and Fit for Growth
2. Develop and implement processes to perform robust process/system/defects analysis and ensure feedback loop into design and development of solution, as well as into business requirements, functional specifications and testing
3. Work with PSS and wider TS Account Management functions to review root cause analysis for any significant incidents, and measure trends and patterns for identification of problems , resolution and feedback
C) Team / Organisation development
1. Strengthen team as required through internal development, external hiring (if required) driving clarity on role & responsibility across L&C Tech domains, etc, and development of technology & analytical skills.
2. Support head of FCC Monitoring technology to balance resource demands between strategic programme and incumbent book of work.
D) Cost & Productivity
1. Manage book of work within approved financial targets.
2. Drive constant focus on productivity throughout team
E) Control Environment
1. Ensure that team processes , activities, and the products it delivers are well controlled and in line with operational risk framework
2. Ensure that PIRs are conducted to a high standard, and lessons learnt are fed back into project management and project conduct disciplines and processes
F) Vendor Management
1. Primary contract manager for the BAE Engaged Services contract which delivers capacity to all BAE application teams within SCB.
A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good.