- Attractive Compensation and Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Datasearch Consulting
Project Manager - Fraud & Compliance Software Implementation
Newly created role with a highly specialized Fintech vendor | Delivering advanced technology solutions for Fraud and Compliance | Attractive Base and Bonus Compensation
Our client, a Fintech vendor with a strong reputation in the Fraud and Compliance space, is looking to hire an experienced Fraud & Compliance Project Manager to deliver software implementation projects in the APAC region.
As a key member of this division, you will be part of the regional delivery team focussing on Fraud / Compliance software solutions. There is a high demand for Compliance related solutions and this team is strategically positioned to face high levels of growth in APAC
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Be part of the solution design to the customer during the Presale phase. Creating a project delivery plan that will be part of the proposal.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Managing customer’s technical feedback toward R&D and back to the customer. Ensure quick turnaround to customer’s item.
- Create and manage the plan for delivering technical solutions to final client hand-off.
You will possess:
- 5 - 8 yrs of project management experience in Financial crime, AML, Cyber Security and Fraud solutions
- Banking/FSI Implementation experience with exposure to Big Data and Machine Learning.
- Familiar with UNIX OS (basic commands), Windows Server, VM through the current version.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities with a detailed approach.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Puvin on +65 97842266 for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | License no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1871070