Project Manager – Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) (12 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
The Project Manager will have two primary roles; coordination of the regulatory project portfolio and the project management of the existing to target state framework for the risk management of the implementation of key regulations within their assigned portfolio of work.
- First tier Investment bank
- Friendly working environment
- Great learning opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidates
- The role will require planning, resourcing and impact assessment of new initiatives at the appropriate point in the regulation life cycle.
- Evaluate the current state environment of asset class reporting in readiness for the delivery of project plan for remediation.
- Design remediation gaps alongside third-party consultancy resource based on key preliminary observations and their respective preliminary remediation plans.
- Lead global extended project teams across multiple business lines.
- Manage multiple work streams within complex regulatory projects.
- Work closely with Business Analyst to produce detailed process analysis, develop business requirements, and work to translate these into functional specifications.
- Develop test strategies and execute functional and user acceptance testing.
- Manage project issue and risks with timely escalation where appropriate.
- 8-10+ years in the finance services industry or similar.
- Proven track record in the delivery of major IT implementation projects
- Experience as a senior project manager leading enterprise wide regulatory initiatives gained from having worked in the Capital Markets trading industry from a global investment bank (or consultancy).
- Strong understanding of multiple asset classes traded in the investment banking industry, have worked on regulatory reform initiatives
- Experience in a regulatory project management office preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or work streams.
- Ability to perform detailed and complex data analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of capital market risk and regulatory frameworks, and regulations
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K