A regional transformation team is looking for a governance and control project manager/business analyst to join their team.
The Business Transformation unit is looking for an individual with strong expertise in governance and control to join their team.
In this role, you will be part of the Programme Governance unit and work with the lead to strategize, design, implement and maintain the governance framework for a portfolio of projects.
- Develop governance frameworks with business stakeholders.
- Track and manage projects risks, benefits and financial reporting enterprise-wide
- Assist in project reporting and implement project standards and processes for reporting.
- Work together with the PMOs/Project teams to track project deliverables.
- Ensure adherence to project governance and project risk policies.
- Utilise the governance framework and tools for governing and managing initiatives.
- Track and manage the cost and budgets
- Track and manage the key deliverables against the agreed timelines.
- Manage project management change control, impact assessments and business case challenge / validation.
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 8 years of experience in Business Management, PMO, Project Management or Change Management.
- Prior experience in governance and control. PMI-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification will be advantageous.
- PMP certification or an equivalent in project management will be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure and partner with cross functional teams.
EA Licence: 16S8091|EA Registration Number: R1544112