See job description for details
- According to the scope of the project, prepare a plan and perform project management.
- Supervise quality control and risk management throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Monitor project progress, coordinate resources, and promote project delivery on time.
- Collaborate with client Cloud project managers in the daily management of the project site, organize customer communication, problem solving, risk identification, demand/resource planning.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- University degree in information technologies/computer sciences and/or business management. Or equivalent relevant working experience with a strong IT background, preferably in application development with in-depth knowledge of the processes of the entire software development and product life cycle
- Confident communicator and strong partnership with project members and business stakeholders and users
- Strong and demonstrated Business Analysis and Project Management experience required.
- Working knowledge of building business cases to support product development
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Project management hands on practices - project life cycle, project mgmt. deliverables, resource management, project financial mgmt., stakeholders management
- Strong experience in the influence and management of diverging interests of various stakeholders & resources, ability to set priorities in a pragmatic and efficient way combined with profound cost consciousness
- Proven track record of analysing business and technology requirements from clients and providing an integrated solution including infrastructure / cloud technologies, IT service management & governance
- Several years (>10 years) of experience in application development and architecture of cloud solutions or data management
- Demonstrable experience in waterfall project management methodologies
- A problem solver, find ways to solve conflict, priority or risk in project activities
- Advantage if Prince2 Certified or PMI PMP Certified
- Excellent powerpoint presentation for project steering committee updates and documentation skills
- An articulate proponent of the solutions delivered, passionate about everything digital, and confident/competent to challenge conventional thinking
- Excellent communication skills and strong client facing experience. (ability to speak English and Mandarin-due to communicate with clients based in China)
- Experience in reinsurance or financial services industry would be an advantage