Our client is a a global firm leading the broker-neutral, execution and order management trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange, options, futures and fixed income. They'e looking for a junior Project manager to join their team in Singapore. It will be a client facing role , working on projects in SCRUM process. Coordinate delivery of system use cases and business requirements in format needed for development to execute the project
- Coordinate delivery of system use cases and business requirements in format needed for development to execute the project
- Executing against milestones and tight timelines, providing regular status updates and effectively managing issue escalations.
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project.
- Improve and support project management methodologies to ensure a consistent approach to project delivery through the use of project management tools, processes and practices.
- Lead the execution of Scrum processes (Sprint planning, Sprint review and retrospective, product backlog grooming, and building product release plan).
- Encourage and coach the teams for adoption of good Agile practices and continuous improvement.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- 3 years demonstrated project management experience in an Agile manner.
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices (backlog management, capturing burndown & velocity metrics and user stories/estimation)
- 3-5 years’ working experience in the financial industry or solution for equities, FX, options or futures would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of standard methodologies such as Waterfall, SDLC, Agile and Scrum.
- PMI professional certifications in Scrum or Project Management is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with clients and project team.
EA Reg no: R1876472 & EA License no: 11C4684