- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 16 Oct 18
On behalf of an insurance client, we are looking for Project Manager to develop and implement solutions as part of the Program Management Office (PMO). The primary role of this position is to support the PMO in the governance and the successful delivery of projects.
- Support and managing strategic projects and service delivery. Performs administrative functions and provides administrative support to project team and/or PMO team.
- Work closely with the PMO team, collaborate with the various cross functional teams, manage content and planning for project meetings, support revenue tracking and reporting, and work with the PMO on special projects.
- The individual will use excellent organizational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams.
- Monitor progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and pro-actively resolve key risks to delivery.
- Co-ordinate, oversee and/or undertake impartial project reviews and health-checks to ensure the overall 'delivery safety' of projects, addressing actions and requirements arising from these reviews.
- You will called to play the role of Change Manager to ensure initiatives are accepted and adopted by stakeholders. As Change Manager, you will focus on people side of change. Your role will be to create conditions for a smooth transition to changes with least resistance from the stakeholders and maximum enthusiasm to adapt to the change. Actively participates in process improvement discussions aimed at identifying bottlenecks and streamlining processes.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min 2 years' experience in project management in financial services industry
- Sound project management, change management and facilitation skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a fast pace environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and vendors to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- The ability to think out of the box with a constant lookout for leading industry practice
- Candidate with the following relevant certification will be advantageous: Certification in project / program / portfolio management. E.g. PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2, PgMP, MSP, Mop
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Cari Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1766799
Registration Name: Tan Li Ling, Cari