- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Established Corporate Bank is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
- Drive the execution of project management standards, own the progress, cost and quality of the project and ensure end-to-end delivery of project on budget, on schedule and with high quality
- Project Management - Define the project plan and deliverables; manage scope, cost, quality, risk and issues of the project; manage budget, forecast and related financial reporting of the project; Raise resource demand and ensure timely onboarding of team; track project milestones and review deliverables to ensure on-time and high-quality delivery; ensure the system transition into operations to comply with business requirements, regulations, internal control, standards, and is operable
- Stakeholder management – Prepare project status report and communicate to related project stakeholders; manage vendors to ensure on-time and high-quality delivery
- People – Manage people assigned to project and provide coaching to them on a daily basis; motivate and influence them
- Functional - Write and synthesize business requirement/functional design across multiple projects or scope of work.
- Process - Check completeness of functional design compared with business requirements. Create requirement traceability matrices. Working with business to write the test cases corresponding to requirements. Create test coverage matrices.
- Risks - Conduct operational capacity planning and risk assessments for requirements that may not meet technically.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management and/or business analysis role preferably in a bank (corporate bank, investment bank and private bank).
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Financial or related disciplines
- Project Management – Familiar with project management skills and effective communication with project stakeholders
- Business Analysis - Business or IT literate professional deeply experienced in expressing business requirements into IT ready functional design.
- Business Knowledge – Strong working knowledge in banking industry and corresponding business processes
- Technical Skills – Familiar with the software development methodologies and application lifecycle management, including processes, roles and responsibilities, entry and exit criteria, and key deliverables at each stage
- Technical knowledge and experience in any of the market system (SWIFT, RTGS, CreationOnline, Summit) is preferred
- Project experience in treasury system and core banking system(Summit, T24) will be an advantage
- Strong communications, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more experience may be considered for a senior role
Interested Applicants, please forward an updated CV in WORD DOC, to Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio at email@example.com (R1106978 / 16S8107). We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.