Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Looking for Senior Project Manager with experience handling IT Security projects
This role is for a PM position in the Transformation Programme, supporting the delivery of process and operating model changes across the entire portfolio.
The Project Manager will work closely with the other Programme and Project Managers to identify core challenges with our overall operating model, work out enhancement initiatives and define automation opportunities.
- Maintain strong stakeholder engagement
- Escalate appropriately to ensure necessary decisions are made in a timely manner
People and Talent
- Exercise good people management in the areas of team work, resourcing, talent development, performance management, learning and development and engagement
- Closely tracking timeline commitments for provision of information and action plans, and for validation of actions taken
- Provide support for the running of the mandated project and other governance forums as appropriate
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values, Valued Behaviours, and Code of Conduct
- Take responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct within direct teams
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Proven success and experience as a business analyst/product owner (minimum 7-10 years) in the Financial Services/Technology Industry with at least some experience with agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming, LeSS, SAFe).
- Qualified experience in Information and Cyber Security Risk Management, specifically in Identity and Access Management and Network Security domain will be highly desirable.
- Candidate must be familiar with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53 security controls and/or ISO 27000 and Control Objectives for Information Related Technology (COBIT).
- Ability to demonstrate, strong technical knowledge and expertise within the ICS domain, with ability to scale and support the ICS Product Owner and team in developing and delivering a successful roadmap for ICS control implementation.
- Demonstrated experience working in large, complex programs and ability to operate as a strong team player, communicating in an effective and impactful manner, across cross-functional and geographical teams.
- Ability to engage and influence senior management and business stakeholders effectively.
- The Business Analyst is a critical and strategic thinker, decisive and analytically minded, solution-oriented, user-focused and business-savvy with exceptional communication, collaboration, people and conduct management skills. They can successfully engage with many different personalities/ stakeholders and reach consensus when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of project management related businesses, markets and operations of and relevant policies, procedures, and processes and platforms / tools, especially Clarity
- Understanding of the financial industry and CyberSecurity will be a good asset
- SDLC and testing framework and artefacts
- Solid experience in documentation of procedures and work done
- Skilled with project management and collaborative tools (Ms Project, JIRA, Confluence…)
- Project management certifications (e.g. PMP, CSM, CSPO)
- Cyber related experience and certifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA)