Project Manager- Financial Market
- Annual package from $200000 to $300000
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
A global financial institution is looking to hire a experienced project manager to join them. If you have worked across front office, risk and global transformation projects in the Financial Market space, this would be a great opportunity for you.
Looking for a Financial Market Project Manager.
You will be part of a program to develop an in-house pricing and risk management across all asset classes in Financial Markets.
- Facilitating the definition of the project missions, goals, tasks and resource requirements
- Leading project planning and manage project execution, ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Assessing project risks, issues, dependencies and putting mitigations in place
- Building strong, effective relationships with both the business (Trading, Quant, C- Suite Stakeholders) and technology stakeholders, across global offices
- Communicate effectively and tactfully status, issues, successes to all stakeholders
- Organizing and leading regular steering committees, reporting project status and facilitating project steering decisions
- Lead aspects of organizational change and ensure functional consistency across the various projects of the program by influencing architecture and design decisions
- Resolve of assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction to the project team members and create a sense of belonging and ownership among team members
- Demonstrate exemplary project governance to internal auditors and deliver high quality project management documentation
- Exposure to Financial Market Front office
- Extensive Financial Market products knowledge in at least 2 asset classes
- Thorough understanding of project management phases and software development life cycle
- Experience in both waterfall and agile project methodology. Experience of JIRA is a plus.
- Good understanding of key technology concepts and architecture. Strong technical acumen.
- Proven ability to work across business streams and have exposure to front to back system implementation.
- Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities.
- Ability to produce high quality project management deliverables such as steering committee pack, project plan, financials, status update, MIS, project communications ...etc
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)