The mission of this position is planning, organizing, directing, and controlling project activities required for effective management of physical security projects. Establishes and controls project scope of work, estimates job and change order costs, responsible
for supervising installation labor, sub-contractors and installation quality. Works with financials, contract management and operations management tools to define project problems, track their resolution and to assure project profitability.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivering multiple projects around the Asia Pacific region. He or She will liaise directly with the customer, in-country local service partners, local installation teams and other project stakeholders such as IT, Facilities, Real Estate and other onsite trades. The Project Manager will be supported by engineering and design teams for successful completion of the project.
• Diploma or Degree preferably in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, construction management or equivalent.
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
• Five (5) to Eight (8) years of work experience, preferably in the field of physical
security or construction management.
• Proficiency on basic computer knowledge.
• Able to travel depending on requirement.
• Maintains current job plans and specifications.
• Works with engineering on the design of projects.
• Prepares project estimates and proposals.
• Coordinates procurement of materials and services; and ensures timely delivery
• Prepares project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and
implements job procedures.
• Coordinates with the engineering team to prepare T&C schedule.
• Maintains construction schedule and coordinates scheduling with other trades.
• Selects and monitors the performance of subcontractors
• Maintains all records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control
records and prepares reports for internal and external use.
• Implements quality assurance program to continuously improve customer
• Present a professional image of company.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction.
• Monitors job status and controls job costs.
• Provides information to determine labor and material resources on a weekly
• Assists management in weekly and monthly forecasting
• Ensures timecards are accurate and filled out completely with job numbers.
• Reviews financial statements and other management tools to ensure proper job
management, cost controls and problem resolution.
• Work with the engineering team to ensure successful project testing and
• Devises a plan of action to remedy any project problems and implements plans to assure project profitability.
• Responsible for completing record drawings.
• Responsible for project invoicing.
• Responsible for proper project closeout.