Join a tight-knit and high performing team in the Singapore office to support the Business Development and Commercial teams across Asia Pacific. You will get exposure to large-scale (utility-scale) greenfield projects, brownfield projects, and acquisitions.
You will develop and maintain financial models for each project taking into account the unique inputs and assumptions for the different technologies (wind, solar), different countries and their risk profiles, different genesis of the projects (ex: tenders, auctions, co-development, etc) different stages in the project lifecycle, and exit strategies.
As a junior member of the team, you will have ample room for growth. In this rapidly expanding business, you will have the flexibility to work with senior management to shape your career path - whether that means growing into an M&A role, a business development position, asset management, or staying specialized in project finance.
• Be a partner and resource to the Business Development and Commercial teams
• Build and maintain financial models for renewable energy projects in order to generate commercial outcomes
• Conduct market research to support specific projects as well as ad hoc requests such as in support of new market entry
• Work with internal team members and outside vendors to obtain inputs for your models - have a healthy sense of skepticism
• Present your outcomes to internal team members and be prepared to answer questions regarding inputs, risks, challenges, and structure of your models
• Participate in negotiations
• Under the guidance of your manager, support all steps of the financial close process including due diligence (technical, financial, legal, insurance)
• 2+ years experience financial modeling for large infrastructure projects with an offtake component
• Must have experience bringing a greenfield/brownfield project to financial close
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please use the Apply button to send your CV to Amy Marietta at Amy.Marietta@AurexGroup.com EA 18S9493 | R1878463