About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of IT contracts, spanning hardware, software and IT professional services,
- Support the project teams during the budgeting cycles. Manage accrual submissions across the portfolio, working with Finance, the PMO team and project managers to ensure submissions are on time and all required accruals are made.
- Support the project teams on all resourcing matters,
- Perform analytical support relating to credit operations such as collation of productivity statistics
- More than 3 years of experience in managing portfolio of IT contracts, spanning hardware, software and IT professional services.
- Effective interpersonal, communication skills to articulate at different levels of organisation hierarchy
- Strong relationship management experience with influencing and negotiation skills.
- Creative mind - be able to suggest ideas and drive innovation
- Able to understand the big picture and the details
- Able to prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good communication skills - oral and written.
- Strong organisational, time management and administration skills
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Strong financial management and commercial acumen
- Able to plan ahead whilst also being able to work under tight deadline and urgency if require
- Able to handle sensitive matters with discretion and confidentiality.
- A high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft e-procurement would be a strong advantage but is not essential.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.