Project Business Analyst (Security/Compliance)
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 18
See job description for details
- Great opportunity to deliver operational compliance, security and risk assurance projects
- This is an exciting role within Middle Office transformations program
- Reports to Stream Lead for Compliance, Security and Risk
Role Location: This role can be located in ANZ Singapore, ANZ Bangalore or ANZ Manila
Role Type: Fixed-Term contract for 2 years
As Project Business Analyst for Security and Compliance, you will support the Stream Lead for Compliance, Security and Risk on Programme Operations Middle Office (OMO) partnering with the projects and continuous improvement initiatives to meet the operational compliance and risk assurance requirements by collating and presenting compliance, risk and assurance artefacts to stakeholders. Your role will develop and update security, compliance and risk assurance artefacts by partnering with both Business and Technology streams of each project and initiative within the OMO Programme. Part of your role is also to build constructive relationships and effectively communicate with key stakeholders including ISO, Local Compliance, Tech Security, Operation Compliance and Assurance teams.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Knowledge of Technology Risk and Information Security processes, concepts, and industry standards
- Broad knowledge of Risk Management, Technology Risk and Information Security processes and concepts
- Proven ability to translate data accurately into insight for decision making
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate and build strong, collaborative working relationships
- Proven ability to create constructive relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Appropriate educational qualifications or equivalent experience in Information Security, Risk Management or Business
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006316.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave