Project Analyst 2
1. Able to provide strong project management to ensure timely implementation & quality standards of new systems/enhancements for continuous improvement in operations processes and business growth.
2. Work with system developers to assess and resolve technical challenges.
3. Coordinate and work closely with various stakeholders on project business requirements, schedules and implementation.
4. Perform quality assurance during system integration works.
5. Conduct user acceptance testing and projects implementation.
6. Provide first level supports on system & process issues. Qualifications:
1. University/Diploma graduate with at least 2 years relevant experience in project & system support. Fresh graduate with excellent Computing/Technology knowledge can apply.
2. Proven ability to deliver results within aggressing timescales.
3. Ability to work independently and multi-task under tight deadlines.
4. Good communication, analytical & problem solving skills.
5. Ownership and accountability.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting