- Responsible for global regulatory submission / dossier publishing day-to-day activities and deliverables.
- Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository.
- Performing high level of files' formatting using the client provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.).
- Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities as per the business requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation.
- Science, computer science or engineering degree
- 0 - 1 year of experience in pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry (preferably relevant experience in regulatory affairs will be an advantage)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 19 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.