- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 06 Feb 18
Programme Manager, Culture
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Programme Manager, Culture
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the programme management of the culture transformation in the Bank.
- Support the Program Director to identify, co-create and embed the key priorities on culture transformation.
- Study best-practices from the industry and support to embed the relevant thinking in line with the priorities of the organisation.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders and strategic external partners / vendors to help execute the delivery of the set priorities.
- Develop a communication plan appropriate to deliver the culture proposition.
- Drive impact measurement of the set priorities.
- Oversee the financial management in line with budgetary requirements.
- Drive/support alignment with broader Talent, Learning and Culture team (e.g. leadership competencies, 360 assessments, 9-box talent reviews, learning roadmaps, and development conversation guidelines).
- Strong Grade 5 preferably based in London or Singapore.
- Domain experience / expertise - preferably a background / education in Organisation Development / Psychology / Culture change.
- Analytical mindset with ability to work with data/diagnosis to create patterns and stories.
- Effective oral and written communication abilities, with comfort to deal with senior stakeholders. Able to draft papers for Board/senior management.
- Positive and confident attitude with energy and passion.
- Team-player with constructive and challenging mind-set.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...