- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Programme Manager - Technology & Innovation
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Programme Manager - Technology & InnovationAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of Programme and associated projects
- Manage Programme budget
- Manage Programme resource allocation
- Ensure Programme measures, as per the Bank's standards, are in place and workstream governance for benefits tracking are implemented end-to-end
- Quality assurance for the Programme and projects
- Plan and schedule project timelines within Programme
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project and Programme plans
- Ensure that all Programme submissions to committees and working groups (PED, Red Packs, Closure Reports, Benefit Reports, Progress Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely
- Provide regular updates to Programme leadership
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Work with 2 nd and 3 rd lines of defence to ensure issues that are raised are addressed in a timely manner
- Build out Chennai and Bangalore Programme and project team capabilities by making key hires, assessing current capabilities and creating and executing a resourcing plan that cuts across the 6 programmes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 15 years of Programme management experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-displinary projects/programmes.
- Experience in developing high performing teams
- Certification in PMP
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to deliver value.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goals.
- Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experience of influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences
- Knowledge of Clarity & ePMO standard
- Domain knowledge in technical project delivery preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.