- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 05 Sep 17
Programme Manager - Data
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.No job description available
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the customer, users, technical architect, and application designers to define the data migration requirements and structure for the application.
- Lead the data migration plan, analysis, design, and build effort.
- Work with the technical architects and application designers to understand the data conversion requirements fully and to design the conversion procedures and applications.
- Review the database deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Ensure that the application developers and data migration developers responsible for data migration thoroughly understand the requirements and designs.
- Work with other architects to ensure that all components work together to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements. Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Support the development and test teams with the creation of test data. Ensure test data conforms to data security requirements.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview.
- Ensure client data protection guidelines are followed for sensitive personal data in accordance to Client Data Protection program.
- Work with customers and security architect to identify the access control and identity requirements for the application.
- Ensure security in reporting and data warehousing.
Qualifications and Skills
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills :
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Banking, with large-scale project management and oversight experience. Minimum of 5 years (of the 15) in Data transformation projects.
- 5 years in a senior management role, with change or transformation leadership experience.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Knowledge of risk data architecture and technology solutions
- Ability to develop or revise the data migration approach as new data requirements arise
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the data migration effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel.
- Ability to convert data and related techniques to acquire data needed to support testing, training, and other application development activities
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Ability to document and communicate progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Must have ability to lead onshore and offshore teams
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.