Programme Delivery Lead
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED ALTERNATIVELY IN THE COUNTRY LOCATIONS OF POLAND / MALAYSIA / INDIA OFFICE **
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage the overall delivery risk for the programme by working closely with stakeholders from BAU team.
- Defining (with stakeholder input) the underlying technical requirements and compliance/regulatory obligations
- Defining and socializing a target architecture and logical process library
- Defining a staged roadmap to deliver tangible and incremental capability uplift
- Building and managing a team of suitably skilled and experience I&A practitioners to deliver on the roadmap - from requirements through to transition and go-live (including definition of target BAU processes)
- Identify areas for Business Efficiency gains through technical enhancements or process redesign
- Identifying, selecting and onboarding new technology as/when required through a structured and comprehensive selection process and ensuring buy-in from affected stakeholders
- To understand the technical infrastructure problems, challenges, and complexities that exist within each stream or area of a programme.
- Must be able to galvanise products and processes into a coherent solution that meets key goals of the service lines.
- Identifying and owning architectural, technical and deployment risk, escalating to programme manager and service owners (as appropriate) with strategies to mitigate that risk
- Assurance of all technical design documentation including infrastructure, development specifications, functional and non-functional requirements specification to meet company and customer requirements.
- Adherence to SCB Programme Management good practice and governance
- Minimum 12 years' experience in Information Security, preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
- At least 8 years' experience in designing & implementing Security Monitoring and Analytics solutions as part of major multi-stream change programmes.
- Resilient and able to adapt changing priorities and conflicting requirements
- Strong time and priority management skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and challenges in a simple and coherent way
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
- Must be experienced in a complex, multi-national organization - an advocate of team multi culture and collaborative working
- Must be able to manage and responsibly navigate barriers to progress.
- Must be able to identify risks and issues, mitigate and communicate to the project team, program management and associated steering committee members
- Must be able to prioritize (including multi-tasking) and control activities and deliver results within budgetary and resource constraints.
- Must be able to manage external (vendor) resources.
- Must have experience of managing project finances - forecasting, actuals, accruals, estimating
- Must be a motivated and enthusiastic leader with a can-do attitude.
- Must have a track record of delivering results from diverse teams
- Must possess excellent communication and influencing skills, particularly in liaison with internal & external service providers and senior leadership
- Must be independent and confident, but willing and able to harness the expertise of others.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team, and individually with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills - the ability to easily develop effective relationships with colleagues across the firm
- Experience in Commercials
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .