· Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Act as a single point of contact (trusted advisor) for senior stakeholders and influencers of the designated business with regard to project portfolio.
- Support effective business change by building relationships with Business leaders, Support Functions, Technology and Operational business partners.
- Prioritize business requests and manage project pipeline for the portfolio.
- Work very closely with Business CIOs to plan, manage pipeline and with Functional Business Analyst for solution design Operating Model.
· Change Implementation Planning & Management
- Manage projects end-to-end delivery for designated business segment.
- Prepare Investment approval/notation decks including business case, in collaboration with Technology teams.
- Develop robust T&O resource plan aligned to project pipeline.
- Anticipate the business challenges, objectives of the T&O initiatives to be undertaken, high level budgets and success criteria.
- Undertake scoping and evaluation of new initiatives. Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations, and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation.
- Ensures that there is a business perspective on how the new operations and technical capabilities will be delivered to the business.
- Initiate the implementation plan for Group T&O projects. This will include all the activities that the business needs to do to prepare for new operation process and technical components.
- Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop and maintain the required governance for the projects or programme supported e.g., coordinate PSC meetings including planning, preparation and tracking of actions pre and post meetings.
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring, and updating status of the programme deliverables.
- Report project risks and issues proactively with transparency and help PSC to make informed decision. Identify emerging issues and resolve conflicts within the portfolio.
· Sustainable Improvements
- Improve quality of delivery and timelines aligned to business priorities which provide the highest ROI.
- Improve efficiency of investment across the portfolio and effective management of inter-dependencies.
- Reduce transaction cost by constantly looking to automate operational processes while designing, delivering change.
- Build a sustainable process for measuring benefits to ensure projects are delivered on time (within contingency) and commercialized.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in managing large Transformation Programme / Projects in a banking environment.
- Strong Domain Expertise on Trade Finance Portfolio.
- Complete understanding of project life cycle and Technology development models.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives.
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations, and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation.
- Minimum 18 years of relevant banking experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Manage divergent agendas and divergent stakeholders with win-win solution.
- Manage organizational ambiguity and differing stakeholder views.
- Strategic forward-thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Resourceful team player.
- Understands and articulates the business strategy and vision and is able to mobilize formal and informal networks to achieve business growth in a sustainable manner.
- Decision maker and influencer with strong relationships across the organization embracing the strength in diversity.
- Facilitates and drives strategy / processes to achieve transformational change and sustainable solutions.