Our client is a global bank with strong presence in Asia. They are looking to hire a Program Manager - Risk & Assurance for their Singapore office. Ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Banking or consulting experience, with strong leadership and program management skills.
- Experienced in Programme Assurance
- Ideally someone who has managed and delivered large programmes from inception through to production release and also has experience of running platforms in production.
- Must have had hands-on experience in the past so that they know the SDLC and can talk in details about steps in the process – requirements management, Development, testing, release management, tech support.
- Must have attention to detail as they will be reviewing contracts, operational processes, requirements and testing results (this is where the assurance element comes in)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to face to CIOs/ COOs/ CEO
- Strong negotiation skills, has gravitas, presence.
- Likely have a background in management consulting – being a senior manager from EY, PWC, Accenture. (Someone with a background in software delivery audit may fit well)
- Solid understanding of Technology Risk Management – Technology Risk Management Frameworks, processes
- Experience of Agile delivery practices and DevOps and able to explain them in detail
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 15 years of Programme management experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-displinary projects/programmes.
- Experience in developing high performing teams
- Certification in PMP
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to deliver value.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goals.
- Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experience of influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences
- Domain knowledge in technical project delivery preferred
Interested applicants, do apply to Oliver.Lim@lmarecruitment.com. Thanks
EA Reg no: R1657051
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684