This individual will report to the Head of Service Delivery, APAC. Your Mission
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
What you need
- Manage and delivery large projects and have the ability to manage multiple projects in multiple locations.
- Very good skills in stake holder management both internal and external. Should have worked in matrix organization and agile set-up.
- Good knowledge in project life cycle, governance, reporting, team management.
- Have very good technical and domain knowledge on wealth management, cloud, digital, devops and infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge on code banking deployments, preferably Avaloq (not mandatory)
- Good in people management, KPI set-up and monitoring, issue handling, decision making, leading and taking ownership
- Have work in onshore/offshore model. Strong partner and vendor management ability.
- Manage project financial with a strong focus on delivery time, cost and profitability, while increasing customer satisfaction and facilitating the sales process to drive higher revenues.
- Manage and optimize resource allocation and sales and implementation services operations, leading to higher profitability and increased billable utilization of our resources.
- Min. Degree qualifications preferably specializing in Business Management or Computer Science/Information Technology disciplines.
- At least 20 years' relevant experience within the IT Industry/financial services or in business consulting (with emphasis on large enterprise solutions implementations in the financial services industry)
- Ability to communicate on a broad range of topics, eg: technology architecture and technical solutions.
- Strong stakeholder and client management experience
- Proven leadership management experience