Program Management Office Analyst
The Information Technology department is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance INCOME's ability to be the leading global long-term Insurance firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive and innovative work environment.
The PMO team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and we are seeking a strong, analytical self-starter candidate to fill the role of PMO Analyst within the team. We are looking for a analytical self-starter who is keen to develop a deep understanding of the PMO and Insurance business, work closely with senior stakeholders and drive our teams as they seek to deliver against our strong growth and affiliation ambitions.
- Budget & Spend Management: Coordinate and monitor the spend and trends of all IT departments expenditure on a monthly basis, as well as coordinating yearly budget exercise, regular forecasts and accruals
- Resource Management: Coordinate and track resource utilization across all IT departments, as well as IT Skillsets per personnel, to optimize utilization and allocation of resources across projects and IT departments
- IT Dept operational dashboard monitoring - creation, monitoring and maintenance of operational dashboard reports across IT departments - to measures health, utilization and productivity for systems, initiatives, and operations across IT departments.
- Performs administrative functions and provides administrative support to project team and/or PMO team.
- The individual will use excellent organizational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams.
- Actively participates in process improvement discussions aimed at identifying bottlenecks and streamlining processes.
- Assist DVP of RMO with budget request/ approvals and completing other PMO request as needed.
- D egree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent with 1 - 3 years' experience in a PMO function.
- Certification in project / program / portfolio management. E.g. PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2, PgMP, MSP, MoP preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall) and technology program portfolio management tools like CA PPM (Clarity), Atlassian Jira
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Meticulous, analytical and result oriented, with ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic, highly organized, assertive with good negotiation and problem-solving skills to deal with situations of differing opinions, and to intervene and escalate when necessary
- Experienced in project management & delivery in financial institutions
- Experience in financial management and PMO functions.
- Ability to develop and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets (Pivot tables required, MS VB preferred) and leverage other tools (e.g. Business Object, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau) for creating reports and dashboards
- The ability to think out of the box with a constant lookout for leading industry practic e