- Temporary, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 23 Apr 18
Products Project Manager - Private Banking (contract)
- Full time
Our client is looking for a project manager with prior experience in private banking to join their team!
about the company
Our Client is an established private bank with a strong brand in the market. With a culture of excellence, they promote growth opportunities for their employees and believe that people are their strongest asset.
about the job
As project manager, you will be seated with the front-office space and will work very closely with the head of products. Your role requires providing analytical and administrative support to the various workstream leads, as well as to do reporting to senior stakeholders. Other responsibilities include:
- To define, maintain and manage task lists, milestones and timeline of the Products and Services stream
- Identify and manage risks and escalate accordingly
- Support sub-stream team leaders in various analysis required
- Prepare key project reporting and management presentations
- Conceptualize and create user-friendly flow charts
- Other business management support to the different product teams
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or similar fields
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the project management space
- Private banking experience will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in financial products (e.g. Equity, Fixed Income, Funds, Structured products, FX)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and command of speech
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887