- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Nov 17
- Develop relevant skills to be successful Product Manager for all asset classes, including ETFs, Structured Warrants, Fixed Income, ELNs and SBL.
- Provide regular trading ideas and market colors
- Keep abreast of key developments in regulations and assess the potential impact of these developments.
- Manage relations with counterparties.
- Handle trade execution and co-ordination with counterparties, TRs and back office.
- Take ownership of end-to-end processes, including sales process, sales training, counterparty on-boarding, system development and enhancements
- Conduct TR education and investor seminars
- Co-ordinate and manage cross-functional initiatives
- Inquisitive mind coupled with unrelenting spirit
- Recognized university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A)
- At least 1-3 years of experience in equity / Fixed Income sales
- Effective presentation skills with ability to speak in front of crowds.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work well with internal and external partners
- Self-driven with initiative and integrity to meet revenue targets
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Possess logical and critical thinking with strong analytical skills