Production Management Specialist
JPMC is looking at expanding our digital capabilities and we are investing in growth opportunities for various businesses.
We are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed, hands on engineers, who want to be a
part of building something from the ground up with us. A core responsibility is to produce secure, scalable technical solutions to support our bleeding edge products.
The success of this business relies on the platform that will be built - we will be using a stack that is cloud native relying on cutting edge technology and seek full stack minded engineers.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, hungry individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm.
As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, your team will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. Core Requirements:
- Proven experience with cloud-based technologies and solutions including but not limited to; AWS, GCP and Azure
- Specific experience in the following AWS-based technologies:
- Route 53
- AWS Networking and Routing
- Amazon KMS
- Exposure to modern database technologies including CockroachDB
- Knowledge of cloud-native monitoring platforms including:
- Knowledge of the principals of Distributed Tracing, particularly the 'OpenTracing' standards and associated technology stack (Jaeger etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps principals and a proven track-record of implementing them
- Experience of working in the SRE construct
- Experience supporting a highly automated and dynamic cloud-environment is preferred
- Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Command of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Sound technical knowledge in Service Management tools such as ITSM, ServiceNow and related processes
- Experienced in highly available, high scalable application/service/database support
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.