Product Platform Manager, Private Bank
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is looking for a Platform Manager to help drive delivery and execute strategy in the Products Platform team in APAC. You will work closely with various business partners across the bank to shape and prioritize business demands: Designing groundbreaking systems and processes for Credit Suisse's suite of product and digital advisory services. Responsible for the end-to-end implementation and the successful delivery of these scalable solutions, which will propel the Private Bank to the next level in service and innovation. In particular, driving the development of internal pricing capabilities within the Private Bank and work with external partners to build services around transactional and profitability data.
- Design digital solutions in the areas of product data, pricing and execution that will help drive top- and bottom-line performance
- Connect with business users in Front Office, Trading, Middle Office and COO functions to understand and analyze complex problems
- Collaborate with internal and external engineering teams to deliver the next generation of digital product capabilities for internal and external clients
- Manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring strategic fit and facilitating Agile good practices to deliver business benefits in a timely manner
- Develop domain expertise on the overall platform roadmap and understand the impact that any new application/tool will have on business processes and existing platform capabilities
- A university degree, preferably in finance, science, math, engineering or a related field
- 3 - 8 years of relevant experience, preferably within investment/private banking, wealth management or strategic pricing consulting
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration across various levels of the organization
- Ability to work as part of a multi-faceted team, as well as be proactive and exercise independent judgement in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in investment products or securities and experience with Agile methodologies and standards preferred
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills coupled with experience in technology development and change management
- You are result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.