Product Owner - Digital Transformation, COO (Director/ Executive Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities. Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Owner
in our Digital Transformation team
We are looking for Product Owner who has experience with Driving the definition, building and implementation of a Multi-Channel CRM system. The experience in financial services preferably in a private banking set-up would be ideal.
The incumbent is responsible for defining, owning, and driving the CRM product roadmap to maximizing the value of the product. Responsibilities
- Define and implement the CRM strategy to build a new Multi-Channel CRM
- Define the roadmap along with stakeholders and prioritize according to company vision and strategy
- Owns the Product Backlog and works with data users to capture and prioritize the features and user stories expected of the product
- Ensure the effective implementation of product development & implementation programs
- Role persists post completion of the project - continuously driving the product roadmap of improvements required to address customer and internal feedback and more importantly changing business needs
- Partner with external vendors (as required) to jointly deliver the aspirations CRM strategy within scope, timeline, and budget
- Ensure that project deliverables achieve synergy with business processes, which includes re-defining business process and driving the Target Operating Model design, where applicable (requires partnership with cross-functional teams)
- Work closely with end users to identify customer needs for requirements
- As a system owner: drive the strategic agenda and system optimization for the entire organization. Ensure Platform is used and developed according to a sound and cost-effective business logic providing the best outcome to our internal customers
- Familiar with the principle of agile methodology, certification as Scrum master or Product owner
- Experience in managing complex, cross-functional technology-related projects in banking.
- Proven product management experience on CRM and strong understanding of CRM KPIs, data, and analytics
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years of work in consulting, analytics, and data management for bank with experience in data management program implementation.
- Minimum 10-15 years of solid experience as a Business Analyst/ Junior Product Owner, in delivering in complex, cross-functional technology-related projects in banking, preferably in a Private Bank
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Extensive project management experience which includes definition and implementation of data analytics and management for financial services
- A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills. Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority with strong communication skills
- Well organized with a natural inclination for conceptual thinking, planning strategy and solutioning; able to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Ability to work independently, is pragmatic and enjoys high energy levels
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and is able to adapt to various demands in a diverse culture