Interested to join the Bears team? Submit your application to [email protected] !
Description About GoBear:
Imagine the supermarket of the future. Smart shelves only stock the relevant products a user needs, valuable tips and advice are just a click away, and they enjoy the convenience of a seamless digital checkout. That's us, we are Asia's leading financial supermarket. Our mission is to improve Asia's financial health by making financial literacy, financial inclusion and financial security attainable for everyone!
Reporting directly to Head of Product Development, the Product Owner is responsible for the products to meet customer and product team's needs. On a daily basis, the Product Owner works closely with different members within the cross-functional team.
As a Product Owner, you will work hand in hand with Product Managers, Designers and Developers to execute the product vision. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Working within a cross-functional team to ensure the solutions meets business and customer needs.
- Articulating the product vision and engage your product team and stakeholders in its development.
- Taking a feature, or set of features, and break it down into clearly written and implementable user stories that support and bring clarity to the team. Such user stories should include functionality description, scope of story, acceptance and supporting documentation.
- Working closely with Product Managers and Designers to conduct analysis of user and business needs based on the current priority or project.
- Managing the scope of features to ensure time to market is not compromised by making trade-offs and focusing on incremental delivery.
- Fully owning your product backlog.
- Being the point of contact for the development team when they've got questions on a story, and provide answers or rationale so nobody is blocked from progressing.
- Differentiating between customer and business value and prioritise accordingly.
- When required, assisting Developers with technical specifications.
- Influencing a diverse group of stakeholders through strong leadership skills.
- Fluent in English-written and spoken.
- 2+ years of experience as an agile Product Owner.
- Experience working with remote development teams.
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA/Confluence.
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience in car insurance is a plus.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Certified scrum product owner is a plus.