Endowus is Asia's leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow. The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here . We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission. Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore's Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management's Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore's Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). About this role; responsibility & ownership
Our product operations team sits at the intersection between product, engineering and business teams to implement strategy that supports efficient scalability of existing operational processes.
This is a 24 month structured programme specially designed to develop fintech skills and knowledge across different pillars within Endowus' product operations to prepare you for your final role.
You will have the opportunity to complete at least 3 rotations across customer, cash, trade, platform and compliance product operations teams to better understand the business and key operating principles settling in a final product operations team.
Our team consists of
- Customer operations - Handles all client account opening and account servicing related operational processes to provide best in class customer experience.
- Cash operations - Develops cash processing tasks to support accurate reconciliation of client cash balances as well as supporting our in-house treasury function.
- Trade operations - In charge of daily end-to-end processes of initiating, confirming and settling of client trades and responding to trade related inquiries in a timely manner.
- Platform operations - Overseas the efficient scalability of platform processes such as monthly reporting, revenue collection and client rebates.
- Compliance operations - Manages our business risk and ensures compliance with regulatory obligations while using technology to close operational risk gaps.
The ideal candidate
- Fresh/recent university graduates with less than two years of work experience (open to all degrees)
- Expected to graduate by December 2022 (or earlier)
- Candidates must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a full-time role for a period of 24 months
Benefits & perks
- Professional written communication skills.
- Teamwork is key. We believe in building a supportive environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our team members.
- Organised, meticulous, attention to detail.
- Strong analytical reasoning, able to clean and analyse data and provide succinct recommendations.
- Adaptable - you will face new challenges on a daily basis. You need to be intellectually agile and comfortable with ambiguity to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Passionate and excited about wanting to make and build an innovative financial services company.
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *