Product Marketing Director
Are you a seasoned solution marketer? Do you enjoy using your skills and experience to drive change and increase revenue?
We're looking for a customer-centric Financial Services Solutions Marketing Director for our APAC region to help develop and lead the GTM strategy and execution for IHS Markit's Financial Services portfolio of solutions, which span five key areas; 'data & analytics', 'post trade processing', 'risk, compliance and reporting', 'financial technology solutions' and 'economic & country risk'.
- Working with key stakeholders across the Financial Services division and marketing & communications team, and using market research, customer feedback and sales priorities, you will develop compelling and content rich value propositions by target audience which will drive the GTM strategy for marketing communications into target segments
- Implement, plan, develop and measure integrated global marketing programs to align with the 'Buyers Journey', including awareness, PR, inbound and outbound demand generation, pipeline building, sales acceleration and localization
- Help grow and implement new digital inbound marketing strategies to help drive further demand from online activity
- Develop global sales enablement assets and implement training strategies to instruct sales on understanding target audiences, value propositions, buyer preferences, needs, and challenges
- Build and maintain key relationships with multiple internal stakeholders, including: Financial Services leadership, Sales, Product Management and other worldwide and/or regional/local teams to define and implement GTM strategies with emphasis on the customer
- Define target Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) and track progress against those targets
- Build awareness and generate qualified, sales-ready leads; partner with Sales to drive conversion of leads to pipeline opportunities and closed deals.
- Evolve strategic alliance partner marketing relationships to increase visibility and drive end user demand for IHS Markit data/solutions via 3rd party platforms.
- Provide leadership and support for the design, development and implementation of marketing programs; direct marketing activities, including marketing strategy development, planning, creative design and execution, and media buying.
- Help shape an effective, results- and metrics-oriented marketing organization; work with internal resources, including sales and product management organizations to develop professional marketing communications
- Manage timelines, budgets, resources, and staff and maintain effective communications and relationships with internal and external partners.
- Support executive stakeholders on corporate communications and public relations - in collaboration with the Internal Comms and Media Relations teams.
You will be working in the Global Marketing and Communications team and work closely with the APAC Financial Services team.
- Proven marketing experience (ideally 10+ years)
- A strong solutions marketing or strategy related background.
- Extensive experience within the financial services industry or a financial technology related vendor or a consulting firm with financial services/technology related expertise.
- Prior management experience and proven leadership competencies with the ability to mobilize, motivate and inspire employees and retain talent is valuable.
- Digital inbound marketing skills covering a wide range of online channels
- Highly collaborative
- Able to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing productive relationships with senior leaders internally and with 3rd party partners and influencers externally.
- A strong leader who has experience of managing team members across global locations and time zones
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.