Our client, a multi-national Private Bank is hiring for a Product Marketing Associate to join their team.
about the company
A forward-looking firm, our client is an established Private Bank with global presence.
about the job
As a Product Marketing Associate, you will supporting the Investment Publishing team in driving key initiatives. You will be required to actively liaise with relevant business units in ensuring smooth content production and distribution process.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Maintain inventory of publications
- Perform regular sample-checks and controls for publications to ensure activites adhere to compliance
- Create and manage intranet site and client email templates
- Work with global stakeholders to execute campaigns via channels such intranet / corporate website / social media
- Assist in the preparation of publications such as Global Wealth Report
- Ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness of publications
skills and experience required
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience within the financial services industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of business and finance will be an added advantage
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sophia Tan at 6510 6521.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1980830)