Product Manager, Vice President
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co. We are seeking a Product Owner within Cybersecurity & Technology Controls.
The Product Owner defines and improves cybersecurity & technology control products to satisfy evolving customer needs through collaborative partnership with engineering, development and operational roles. Manages the product vision, strategy, roadmap and backlog. The suite of products include cyber defense and fraud, governance and control, cloud security, application security, technology services and data management.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Proven track record in technology product development and delivery
- Experience of cybersecurity organizational practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Experience in implementing cloud security frameworks
- Experience in implementing technology control frameworks
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Key responsibilities for this role is to develop and drive strategic vision and roadmap for the products across technology, architecture, operations, standards, et al. Manage product backlogs, demand management, and yearly planning and manage product through the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using standard processes and tools (JIRA, Confluence, Clarity, etc.)
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Prior hands-on software development or engineering experience is preferred
- Experience with cybersecurity platforms & technologies is preferred (i.e. Splunk as an example)
- Experience with cloud providers is preferred
o Experience with China cloud/cloud providers is desirable
- Experience with cloud security products and tools is preferred
- Experience with Data Science / Data Discovery disciplines is preferred
- Experience with User Experience (UX) / Customer Experience (CX) development is preferred.
- Experience with vendor management is prefer
The Cybersecurity &Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.