Product Manager, Treasury Products & Equities
- Plan and implement product strategy to meet the goals of the FX products business.
- Work with all stakeholders across the value chain to ensure successful implementation of FX product initiatives and strategies.
- Work closely with Global Treasury to build a competitive product shelf by participating in the conceptualization and design of new products. Part of this should be achieved through active engagement with Investment Advisors/Counsellors, sales representatives and sales supervisors.
- Initiate and lead process/guidelines/product materials improvement initiatives to ensure compliance to regulations, and to offer efficient and superior customer and sales persons experience throughout all stages, including the pre-sales, execution, and post-sales stages.
- Participate in the relevant project stream under Group Wealth Platform project and provide user requirements, taking a Customer-centric, RM-centric, and segment-specific requirements (if any) across the various business segments.
- Review BRD, FSD and UAT test plan, as well as participating in UAT testing for the relevant project stream under Group Wealth Platform project.
- Participate and provide inputs as part of the initiative to build our digital wealth capability.
- Analyze and interpret industry dynamics, competitor developments and product intelligence for its impact to the Treasury products business.
- Use data analytics to identify business opportunities and drive greater business flow and efficiency.
- Good Bachelor or higher degree
- Min. 8 years of working experience in areas related to Treasury products
- Must possess strong knowledge of Treasury products. Strong knowledge in FX products will be an added advantage
- Proficient in product development and management, data analytics, marketing, project management, process-thinking, customer experience, customer service and compliance matters.
- Knowledge in sales & distribution, marketing or operations related to Treasury products would be a plus
Key descriptive words
- Creative & innovative
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good business sense
- Strong quantitative, analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good inter-personal, communication and project management skills.
- Extensive experience with product and business management.
- Able to work independently, as well as under pressure.