- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 Apr 18
Product Manager, Retail Deposits
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for management of Current Account and Savings Account products.
Leading the way in International Banking
Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
Product Manager - Retail Deposits
This person will be responsible for management of current account and savings account products and debit cards.
Key responsibilities include
- Management of the Retail Deposits LCY & FCY Current and Savings Accounts
- Ownership of the P&L and Key Performance Indicators
- Conceptualise and launch product campaigns to drive desired business results of new acquisition and portfolio management
- Maintenance of product parameters, customer rates, fees and charges
- Review of the existing system and process for continuous customer experience improvements
- Compliance to the product management guidelines and governance requirements
The successful applicant will
- Have 3-5 years of financial services experience with 2-3 years in product management
- Strong analytical skills with experience in writing business cases
- Keen understanding of business financials
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive business results
- MIS skills and tracking
- Experience of managing external vendors
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.