Product Manager (Growth)
- Sep 06, 2021
A leading global blockchain firm behind one of the world's biggest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, is looking for Product Managers to join their team in Singapore.
Job Description :
The client is looking for a Product Manager, whom will be responsible of the product experiences (growth) and infrastructure meanwhile growing the business internationally.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Owning the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives, focusing on unlocking exceptional experiences for users globally
- Conducting basic research, and usability testing to understand international teams needs and how to meet them successfully
- Integrating user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure the CRM products meet customer needs and expectations
- Collaborating with cross-functional team worldwide to develop a strategy for international product development, implementation, and roll out
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Advise on product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Good knowledge/experience in CRM product development
- Over 2 years experience in product management/product ownership
- Experience in crypto/blockchain is a bonus but not necessary
If you are keen in the position and would like to discuss further, please click 'Apply now' or send your latest CV to email@example.com . (The client is hiring for multiple roles)
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1871718