Product Manager, Equity Derivatives
- Will commensurate with experience
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
We are seeking to hire a Product Manager to manage a suite of financial derivatives products and deliver product strategy to grow volumes, revenue and market share.
- Identifying areas of customer growth and acquisition, working with the sales team to engage clients through different marketing channels.
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending new product opportunities aimed at augmenting the current product offering and generating sustainable new revenue streams
- Enhancing existing product features and market policies to improve product tradability
- Overseeing the launch of new products - consulting market participants, ensuring operational and technological readiness, including designing physical delivery workflows and obtaining necessary internal and external approvals to deliver products on-time and within budget
- Actively engaging internal and external stakeholders to develop and nurture new product offerings (Internal - marketing teams; External - customers, market makers, regulators)
- Leading or providing domain for intra and/or cross-functional business projects from time to time (e.g. Review of market rules and policies)
- Develop product strategy to achieve growth in product volumes, revenues and customer acquisition
- Develop product pitches for different customer segments
- Drive and manage relationships with sales team to execute marketing and sales initiatives and strategy to achieve specific outcomes
- Assessing opportunities for product origination
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute product development enhancements and origination
- A good Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualification in Finance, Business, Economics with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the financial industry
- Good knowledge of capital markets and derivatives products, as well as a deep understanding of financial services industry dynamics.
- Good network and industry contacts
- Demonstrated track record in delivery and results
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful and adaptable and has the ability to multi-task
- Independent and self-motivate.