Product Manager (AM/M) - Share Margin Financing, OSPL - Products Group
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Product Manager for Share Margin Financing.
- Operations management - Integrate functions (end-to-end value chain) of respective departments to optimize day-to-day running of business.
- Preparation of monthly BAU Computation on interest income sharing pay-out, Monthly Management Reporting presentation, daily data management of margin statistics.
- Performance management - Review pricing structures, monitor and analyse loans and client base. Monitor TR performance and review incentive schemes. Stats tracking for reporting and business planning.
- Co-ordinate and manage cross-functional initiatives.
- Need to be able to provide support on weekends or public holidays for month end reporting preparations.
- Any other ad-hoc activities as assigned.
- VP, Share Margin Financing
- At least 5 years working experience in consumer lending products,
- Strong work ethics and competency in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint is a must).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, with ability to work well with internal and external partners
- Self-driven with initiative and integrity to meet deadline and deliver good work
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Possess logical and critical thinking with strong analytical skills