Product Manager - Strategic Partnerships Cards
The candidate helms the relationship with Robinsons, Best Denki and Great Eastern for the Credit Card business as well as the General Insurance products (for Great Eastern) that are distributed via OCBC branches, telesales and Great Eastern agent channels. The candidate will also oversee the OCBC Cashflo portfolio.
The candidate has to be proficient in Product P&L, Credit Card Rewards program, process re-engineering, channel distribution, segment targeting and partnership management.
1. Strengthen and deepen the Great Eastern, Robinsons and Best Denki partnerships to build and deliver the strategic intent for all 3 Card Programs.
2. Meet the product P&L KPIs for the 5 different products namely Cashflo Credit Card, Great Eastern Credit Card, Great Eastern's range of general insurance products, Robinsons Credit Card, as well as the Best Denki Credit Card.
3. Deep dive into customer segmentation for sharper targeting.
4. Distribution channel management.
5. Process re-engineering on both internal and external processes.
6. Managing key internal and external stakeholders. Qualifications Requirements
1. At least 3 years experience in Cards product management.
2. Prior experience in driving and delivering business information and analytics capabilities.
3. Experience in process re-engineering.
4. Resilient and tenacious.
5. Focused and Driven.
6. Positive mindset.