Product Manager - Strategic Partnerships, Cards
We are looking for a product manager to join us as Manager, to drive the cards business, through strategic partnerships forged. This role reports into the Head of Strategic Partnerships, Cards.
What you'll do:
1. Develop and implement campaigns in line with the business direction/strategy to meet profitability targets set out by the business.
2. Gain customer insight to make decisions on product value propositions, pricing and positioning of the product suite
3. Work with partner ecosystem, marketing and advertising agencies to ensure visibility and brand awareness of the product suite
4. Spearhead co-brand and affinity programs to enhance market share
5. Responsible for implementing activation, usage and retention programs to increase acquisition, card spend and revolver base.
6. Increase penetration of sub-products and cross-sell products with a view to enhancing profitability
7. Responsible for all aspects of credit-cycle - product program, acquisition, activation and up-spend, account maintenance and portfolio management
8. Interface with Visa and MasterCard to remain conversant with emerging trends and to leverage relationship to the advantage of the business
9. Work closely with internal stakeholders; Operations and Technology, Legal & Compliance, Contact Centre etc to provide a seamless end-to-end customer journey
10. Responsible for sales from all channels including Direct Sales Agents, Direct Marketing, branches as well as partner channels
11. Deepening relationship with strategic partners, through joint partner programs, marketing initiatives and building up new pillars of growth
12. Leading regular reporting, analysis and presentation of key business performance results with partners
13. Driving the digital agenda of the Bank by incorporating relevant payment mechanism and mechanics during campaigns design Qualifications What you bring:
1. Minimum 3 years of product/marketing management experience, preferably in unsecured lending, cards or portfolio management
2. Have strong business acumen and ambitious to drive the growth of the business for the bank.
3. Responsible for supporting the growth of the business by working closely with partners in growing deposits, insurance, lending and cards business through multiple channels.
4. Comfortable with managing and analysing data to drive impactful acquisition and usage programs, with an insatiable appetite to create seamless customer journeys
5. Self-driven and innovative in problem solving
6. Possess strong interpersonal relationship skills and have leadership abilities to succeed in a results-oriented environment.
7. Have in-depth insights to competitive acquisition, activation, up-spend, portfolio strategies and best market practices
This role requires someone with existing product and P&L understanding to be able to deliver immediate results.