Product Manager - Payments/eCommerce (Fintech)
- $120 - $160k per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 16 Apr 19
My client, a leading global Fintech company, is looking to hire multiple Product Managers to join their regional products team to help achieve the company’s global vision. You will plan and execute the development and integration of world-class payment capabilities for strategic e-commerce platforms, empowering commerce-payment ecosystem in overseas emerging markets.
- Perform analysis of payments industry, international payment partners and design suitable product solutions based on different markets;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and customers to define and prioritize product requirements;
- Specify product definition, create Product Requirement Document and other documents necessary for implementation of product roadmap;
- Understand competitive landscape in local markets (SEA), discover market insights, anticipate mareket changes and identify customer pain points
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders, project-manage and oversee E2E product development process.
- Understand user mindset and behaviour through research, observation, data-mining and E2E testing. Engineer and deliver frictionless and relevant payment experience to customers.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define product specifications, establish milestones and manage quality for successful implementation of projects.
- 6 - 8 years of experience in a product management/development role. Previous experience in payments/alternative payments/e-wallets industry is highly preferred
- Ideal candidates should come with strong management consulting background and possess excellent academic records
- Strong understanding on payment technology, payment channels and industry players in Southeast Asia markets and/or other emerging markets.
- Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams. Experience in understanding business requirement and defining product specifications
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
- Experience in UED (User Experience Design) or UI (User Interface) Design is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Biligual ability in both English and Mandarin is a must.
- Frequent travel regionally is required (up to 50%)
If you fit the above requirements, please drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org today for a confidential chat!